With a bigger government, more investigations will follow. We help people protect themselves, their teams, and their businesses from government investigations. Learn how our case-study subscription program can help you.
Compliance Mitigation’s learning management system helps people and businesses avoid problems with government investigations or charges for white-collar crime.
How we Deliver Compliance Training
We publish courses and case studies that describe government investigations and white-collar crimes. The learning content profiles businesspeople that faced challenges from the government. The learning content examines investigations that arose as a result of questionable business practices, or from employees who engaged in internal fraud while on the job, that led to problems with the government. Oftentimes, business owners, managers, or employees had no awareness of wrongdoing.
What Participants Learn with Compliance Training
Our learning content raises awareness about government investigations and the consequences of white-collar crimes. Each course and case study concludes with a quiz. Participants who pass the end-of-course quizzes receive certificates and third-party validation from Compliance Mitigation.
Who Can Benefit from Compliance Training?
- Business owners benefit because they lessen the likelihood of internal fraud in their company.
- Business leaders and managers benefit because the learning content and third-party validation follow the DOJ’s stated requirements for ongoing compliance training that may qualify for deferred-prosecution agreements.
- The team members benefit from the learning content—specifically, how to avoid behavior that can lead to government investigations and charges for white-collar crime.
- Students of ethics, business, accounting, and law may benefit by learning about government investigations or consequences for people charged with white-collar crimes.
How to Enroll in Compliance Training Free Trial:
- Click the following link to enroll for a 30-day free trial. If you enroll, expect the following:
- We will ask for the following information during the free trial:
- Name of Organization
- No Credit Card Required for Trial
Our system will send a User ID to the email provided that also includes a password reset link.
- Each participant will receive immediate access to all of our learning content (courses and case studies) for 30 days.
- Participants may download a certificate upon completion of each course and case study (No QR Code and no third-party validation).
- Participants receive regular progress updates through email and text notification.
- Our team will coordinate a phone call with each participant to explain how continued participation may qualify a person or a company for leniency in the event of a government investigation.
How to Enroll in Compliance Training Premium Program:
- After 30 days, the free trial period will end.
- Each participant or company may enroll in our premium program for continued access to the learning content.
- When a company or organization joins, our team will create a group for all team members in the company or organization.
- Each organization will designate a contact person.
- Our team can provide regular reports with results of compliance training.
- Each user certificate includes a QR Code.
- Our company serves as an independent, third-party authenticator for your organization’s compliance training.
- The cost for each corporate subscription is $25 per month, per employee.
- We offer special discounted pricing for students.
- Professors may use our system in a syllabus, with the discounted price of $25 per year per student, or $15 per semester per student.
Benefits of Premium Compliance Training
- Build a case for leniency, or deferred-prosecution agreement in the event of a government investigation.
- Lower incidents of internal fraud.
- Improve employee training on best practices.
- Lower legal costs.
- Lower risk exposure.
- Lessen the likelihood of rogue employees that expose your company to risk.
Terms we Use in Compliance Training:
- Trial Site:
- This site provides users with a 30-day free trial to all of our courses.
- To access the free Trial Site, participants provide the following contact information:
- Phone Number
- Participants in the free trial may access all of our courses and receive certificates.
- We will provide information through email newsletters or phone calls to show how we help.
- Participants can unsubscribe at any time.
- Premium Site:
- The Premium Site is our membership, subscription site.
- The cost for each subscription may vary, depending on organization size, organization type, and the number of participants.
- We offer discounts for nonprofits.
- We offer discounts for students.
- Each organization will become a member of a Group.
- Each Group will have a designated contact person.
- Each Contact Person will receive access to a user-generated report that provides updates on participation in the program from group members.
- Each Contact Person will communicate with our team to add new members, or to get assistance for the group.
- Each person with a User ID and Password.
- Contact Person
- Each person from a Group that accepts responsibility for providing our team with the participants within the Group.
- The person to whom we send reporting metrics for the Group.
- Free Trial: Certificates for participants in the free-trial model receive personalized certificates upon the completion of each course. These certificates do not include a QR Code.
- Premium: Certificates for participants in the Premium Compliance Training receive certificates with a QR Code.
- Compliance Mitigation serves a third-party authenticator for all Groups and Participants in the Premium program.
- QR (Quick Response) Code
- The QR Code is uniquely assigned to each Certificate.
- The QR Code will match with Compliance Mitigation records.
- We will provide Groups and Participants with access to on-demand reports that show participation in Compliance Training.