Participants will be able to:
- Understand how government investigations begin,
- Understand how compliance policies can lessen risks to a government investigation,
- Define DOJ criteria for a non-prosecution or deferred-prosecution agreement,
- Define personal and business costs of a government investigation,
- Identify how business decisions can lead to a government investigation,
- Explain how to minimize a company’s exposure to internal fraud,
- Identify best practices of a compliance program,
- Create a response-plan to a government investigation,
- Identify how government investigations relate to criminal prosecutions,
- Explain how grand jury investigations begin,
- Explain how business decisions can lead to charges for white-collar crime.
Participants may qualify for:
1. Non-prosecution agreements,
2. Deferred-prosecution agreements,
3. Leniency in government investigations
In addition to the introductory course, we’ll provide new videos every week to supplement the course with current content that helps people in your institution stay positive and focus on developing stronger critical-thinking skills.
Participants earn certificates upon completition of each lesson.
Sample the Course—NO CREDIT CARD REQUIRED during your 30-day free test.
Upon receiving your order, our team will contact you to learn how you want to receive your course. We can provide delivery on a flash drive, through an Internet download, through a cloud-based system, or through DVD
Note: After 30-day sample period, monthly pricing, depending upon employee head count.