The images will show how we publish case studies, using our different systems.
To publish a case study, we must go through many different phases. Each of those phases adds value to the digital library that we’re building. This training page will show exactly how we’re investing to build an amazing digital library that relates to the growth of our business.
- Asset Library: We keep records of our Asset Library in a Google Drive document that we update regularly. For quality control purposes, we’re limiting access to this file. Click the link if you need access to our Asset Library.
- Digital Asset: Each case study will serve as a digital asset. We do not consider a digital asset complete until we achieve the following tasks:
- The author writes an acceptable case study that includes all appropriate identifying data as defined below.
- The quality control manager reviews the case study. The manager will approve the case study, and assign a catalog number to the case study.
- The quality control manager will complete the Google Drive folder that records appropriate information in a central location.
- The publisher loads the case study as a Yoast-optimized post.
- The publisher loads the case study into the Trial site and into the Premium site.
- The digital asset includes an optimized media file, either video, audio, or both.
- The YouTube or iTunes account includes appropriate imagery (the thumbnail, captions)
- We’ve created an email associated with the specific post.
- We’ve stored the email into our automated marketing system for campaigns to keep people on our email list apprised of the content we provide.
- Post: The Post is the Word Press term for the type of file we created. Anyone with Internet access may click on the Post and see the full case study, and the associated media. The optimized Post will help our company rank higher in search engines, generating more organic traffic.
- Case Study Library: On the top menu bar of our website, we have a link called Case Study Library that provides a brief snippet of information on each case study. Internet users may click on a Case Study that interests them. We will strive to add to our Case Study library each month with completed digital assets. Those digital assets build value and goodwill for our company.
- Trial Site: Anyone can click a link to sign up for our Trial Site. When the person registers, the trial site will generate a User ID and a Password. The user will then go into our marketing funnel and receive a series of emails and phone calls from our sales team. The user will get the full experience of being able to complete case studies. Each time a person completes a case study with an 80% pass rate, the trial site will generate a certificate of completion. The certificate WILL NOT include a Quick Response (QR) Code. Our sales team will attempt to contact users of the Trial Site and convert those users into members of our Premium CaaS service. (Compliance as a Service).
- Premium Site: The Premium Site provides users with access to all of the courses and case studies in our digital library. Members of our Premium Service receive certificates. Each certificate includes a QR Code that our system assigns to the user. Members also receive reports from our third-part validation system. Our third-party validation system verifies a company’s investment in compliance. The company’s investment in compliance may demonstrate the company’s commitment to best practices, compliance training, and good corporate citizenship. That evidence may qualify the company and team members for leniency in the event of a government investigation.
- Learning Management System (LMS): The software system we use to organize our case study library. It records the user data for premium members. The LMS also generates reports that we provide to members of our Premium Site.
- Marketing Campaign: When people express interest in our service by registering for Trial or Premium site, they express interest in the work we offer. We use an automated email-campaign to apprise those people of the continuous work our team produces. Each time we complete a digital asset, we need to create an email for our marketing campaign. The email will invite the user to contact our team to learn more about how we can help them with their compliance, their risk-assessment, or their efforts to mitigate problems that result from a government investigation.
Process for Publishing Case Studies:
- The author identifies a topic to write about and uses our Format to write a case study.
- The author sends the case study, along with the release form to the manager at the following email: [email protected]
- The manager approves or rejects case study submission. The manager will ensure each case study we publish uses active-voice sentence construction, appropriate subtitle headings, excellent grammar and spelling, a teachable lesson, a quiz with an answer key, and appropriate identifying information at top of the article. The manager will rely on software to check for plagiarism.
- If the manager approves the article, the manager will populate the Folder and the Asset Library in Google Drive.
- The publisher will access the Folder and the Asset Library in Google Drive to add the case study to the following sections of the website:
- Post: This section is for all viewers and also for Google search. It includes the entire article, but the post does not include descriptive material at top of the case.
- The publisher will complete the Yoast SEO functions to add a Focus Keyphrase, and a Meta Description for each post. It will also include a featured image identified with the appropriate alt description.
- Case Study Library: The publisher will update the case study library with each new post.
- Trial: The publisher will also publish to the free trial site. The free trial site will include the quiz, but without the QR Code.
- Premium: The publisher will also publish to the premium site, with full functionality, including the QR Code.
- Each week, the founders will add media to accompany posts. Media will appear on YouTube channels or on the podcast platform.
- Founders will update Asset Library with URL for the media file.
- Publisher will update the Post, the Trial site, and the Premium site by embedding media.
The top of each case study, in the original Word document, will include identifying information. We do not intend for the identifying information to appear in the Post, in the Trial site, or in the Premium site. The author writes the identifying section in order for us to maintain our catalog of digital assets. We must audit our digital asset library each week. The digital asset brings value to our company in several ways:
- It provides the source material we use for our “Compliance as a Service” (CaaS) model. We use this model to bring value to our various customers that subscribe to our Premium service.
- It helps us rank in Google as subject matter experts, which leads to more organic traffic to our website.
- It builds value for the company we’re building, with intellectual property.
Catalog Number and Date: The screenshot images below show the Identifying Information at the top of each case study. (UPDATE: On March 17, 2021, we made a process change. For consistency, we will rely upon the quality control manager or the author to choose the “Focus Key Phrase” for each case study. When the publisher loads the Case Study into the LMS, he will find the Focus Key Phrase for each case study in the Asset Library.)
Title and Meta Description:
Agency Profiled and Name of Person or Company:
Yoast: Focus Key phrase:
The publisher will insert the “Focus key phrase” in the Yoast SEO systerm. Publisher will find the Focus key phrase in the Asset Library.
Yoast: Meta Description:
The publisher will rely on either the information in the Asset Library or in the original document to get the meta description. The author or manager will insert meta description for purposes of helping the article rank appropriately in Google.
Compliance Case Study Article:
Each day, the publisher will visit the Asset Library to see the new content we create. The publisher can access the original article, with the identifying information in the Folder available through Google Drive. The Publisher will use the Post Title, available in the Asset Library. He will publish the case study as defined in our process.
- For Posts, the case study will include quiz questions and source material, but no certificate functionality.
- For the Trial site, the case study will include quiz questions, but the certificate will not provide the QR code.
- For the Premium site, the case study will off full functionality.
Case Study Article Sections:
Our case studies help consumers understand the importance of complying with rules, regulations, and laws. People make decisions in business that can lead to government investigations. Potentially, those investigations can lead to criminal prosecution for the company, or charges for white-collar crime for individuals. Our CaaS service helps business leaders show their commitment to compliance. That ongoing training may qualify the business and team members for leniency with deferred-prosecution agreements.
Generally, our case study articles include the following sections:
- Learning Objectives
- Intended Audience
- Key Terms
- State of the Industry
- Background and Analysis