Why Compliance Mitigation
Building business requires a great team. Since we’re offering a new venture, I’m creating this page to help our team members understand precisely what we’re striving to accomplish with this new venture.
Overview on Compliance Mitigation:
Compliance Mitigation is an entirely new vertical business. We organized this business under Earning Freedom, a California Corporation that I’ve been running since 2017. Our other website is Prison Professors, where we create content to teach and inspire people who face challenges with the criminal justice system; we’re also affiliated with white collar advice, which my partner, Justin Paperny operates.
Both Prison Professors and White Collar Advice offer services to people that want to engineer mitigation strategies.
Through those efforts, we’ve learned that many business leaders find themselves enmeshed in government investigations, despite not knowing or understanding the implications of their actions. Sometimes they face criminal prosecutions for white-collar crimes.
In an effort to help those people, we began working to develop Compliance Mitigation—a resource for owners of small- and medium-sized businesses.
Market for Compliance Mitigation:
With Compliance Mitigation, we’re striving to reach owners and operational leaders of small- and medium-sized businesses. Many of those people do not understand how or why their business decisions could lead to problems with civil or criminal law enforcement officers.
Value Proposition we Offer:
- We help business owners build a story to show why they should qualify for non-prosecution agreements, deferred-prosecution agreements, or leniency from investigators.
- We help all stakeholders understand the ways that the business operates.
- With clear policies and procedures, business leaders may increase efficiencies while simultaneously reducing risk.
How We Solve Problems for Business Leaders:
- Compliance Training: We create topical case studies to show team members how decisions in business can lead to complications with civil or criminal law enforcement agencies. That insight will help them make better decisions and lessen the vulnerabilities for government investigations. Business leaders can try Compliance 101 for 30 days, without charge. After 30 days, if the business owners want to continue, we will create a group for their entire team. Pricing for this digital course will be $25.00 per month, per head. Participants earn certificates, and we become third-party authenticators. Think of this product as CaaS—on-demand, Compliance As a Service.
- Risk Analysis: We’ll also offer risk analysis services. Through this process, our team will work closely with the business leaders and their team members to document the organization’s standard operating procedures.
- Corporate messaging: We’ll work with team leaders to craft effective corporate messaging tools in all formats:
Every person on our team went through a government investigation. They understand the costs and complexities that follow. Most members of our team served time in federal prison. They have subject-matter expertise that will be of enormous value to any business owner.
For more details on our team members, please visit a page we reserve for our diverse and talented team of contributors.
We create income opportunities for individuals that would like to join our team. Check out the following links to learn more about income opportunities:
- Ongoing writing assignments for Case Studies
- Independent Contractor Agreements
- As with all of our Earning Freedom companies, we never ask anyone to do anything that we’re not doing. Follow along with the corporate messaging platforms we’re creating for Compliance Mitigation:
- Our Corporate Messaging (in development)